NC IDA Partnerships
The IDA and Asset-Building Collaborative of North Carolina, the NC IDA Partnerships initiative and the NC IDA Partnership are creating the nation's first comprehensive, statewide system that supports, encourages and invests in asset-building among low wealth individuals. The NC IDA Partnership is a broad-based coalition of leading agencies and organizations in North Carolina's community economic development network. Since 1996, the NC IDA Partnership has been fostering public awareness, mobilizing public and private resources, and creating a linked network of diverse community-based IDA demonstrations across the state.
The most active members of the NC IDA Partnership include:
- Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- Corporation for Enterprise Development
- N.C. Rural Economic Development Center
- N.C. Department of Labor
- N.C. Division of Community Assistance
- NC Housing Finance Agency
- N.C. Institute for Minority Economic Development
- N.C. Office of Economic Opportunity
- N.C. Division of Social Services,
- N.C. Treasurer's Office
- N.C. Office of the Commissioner of Banks
- Mountain Microenterprise Fund
- Choanoke Area Development Association
- Kingdom Community Development Corp.
- Forsyth County Department of Housing
- Experiment in Self-Reliance
And a host of other local sites. For a list, please visit our Local Sites Page.